Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!




So where we live it usually gives us a few days of beautiful white snow, it just doesn't hang out for very long. Well, the last few days has been crazy with snow! We are LOVING it! Well, I love how gorgeous it is outside, how snow adds to the nostalgic Christmas feeling...but I have to say that over here the DOT and those drivers who never grew up where snow storms were an annual reality, are not prepared to handle even the mere thought of snow. I'm so glad my J put us in a 4-wheel drive and so I have no worries!
This morning I was amazed that it was snowing Still, so I measured it, 9.5 inches! Holy Cow that was amazing...but it kept on keepin' on and I just measured it again and it's at 11 inches on my deck...And its Still Snowing Like Crazy out there!!!

No comments: