Monday, December 22, 2008

Just Incredibly Happy!

First of all my J is home! The boat pulled in Friday night but he had duty so we picked him up Saturday morning. After hugs and kisses we headed to the mall where we treated ourselves to Cinnabon (YUMMY!) then J and I took each boy and helped them get their gifts for us. We came home and wrapped gifts then we headed off and had a fun dinner w/our friends in town.
Sunday church was canceled and we all slept in, watched movies, snacked on goodies, and played in the snow. J cut L's shaggy hair into a cut that L is Extremely satisfied with!
This morning R woke me up with smiles and love, he even made me breakfast in bed! It was my all time favorite breakfast: Sourdough toast and OJ! What an awesome son!
J went to work last night and will be home tomorrow afternoon. I plan on doing some Christmas baking and just hanging with my awesome boys! Best of all he is scheduled to have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off! Does it get any better?!

2 comments:

EstesSBTAK said...

That is so awesome! I am glad that you will have an incredibly happy Christmas! It's always better with the hubby home! My Stephen also got home on Friday... yippee super Christmas for us too! Have fun! Merry Christmas to all of you!

The Peine Family said...

Your boys are so sweet! What a happy family you seem to be!