Saturday, December 27, 2008

Eight!


So I saw this idea on a blog and liked it so decided to do it!
8 things that apply to me under 8 categories; here goes:

~~8 Shows I enjoy watching~~

1.House

2.King of Queens

3.Food Network Challenges

4.Samantha Who?

5.Roseanne reruns

6.Monk

7.Psych

8.Malcolm in the Middle reruns


~~8 Things that happened yesterday~~

1.Took down all the Christmas deco and washed all the windows

2.Played Rock Band w/Chris and Maria

3.Ate onion rings and nachos at Silver City Restaurant

4.Clearance Shopped at Walmart

5.Watched X-Files w/J

6.Played Guitar Hero with J

7.Had a family boxing match w/J and the boys

8.Fell asleep watching Tin Man w/J


~~8 Things I'm looking forward to~~

1.Spending the rest of the weekend W/J

2.My turn on Guitar Hero

3.Pay Day

4.L's b-ball practice

5.Dinner and games at Maria's

6.When all the chores are finished

7.L's lip being fixed

8.Couples day trip in Seattle


~~8 Things I love about winter~~

1.The rockin holidays

2.Snow in December

3.Snuggling on the couch watching movies

4.Drinking Hot cocoa

5.Pulling out my favorite coat

6.Yummy snack foods, and having the excuse to eat them

7.The smell of outside on a cold crisp day

8.Seeing the boys bundled up in winter gear, too cute!


~~8 Things on my wish list~~

1.A full scholarship for the rest of my college career

2.J to find the perfect job for him right out of the Navy

3.More time at the gym and to see rockin' results

4.My other BFF to get here

5.To be completely out of debt

6.Lots of days off for J

7.A trip to UT

8.A trip to Wolf Lodge and to look rockin in my swimsuit


~~8 Favorite Movies~~

1. The 10th Kingdom

2. Tin Man

3. Elf

4. Hot Fuzz

5. Tommy Boy

6. The Devil Wears Prada

7. Jack and the Beanstalk

8. Every funny movie out there


~~8 Favorite Reads~~

1. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

2. The Counte of Monte Cristo

3. The Scriptures

4. The Enders Game saga

5. The 10th Kingdom

6. Twilight series

7. To Kill a Mockingbird

8. The new book I haven't read yet


~~8 Favorite Memories~~

1. Dates w/J

2. NY weekend w/June & Maria

3. Ladies weekend in UT w/June & Maria

4. Summer days in Idaho when I was a kid

5. Staying up all night w/my childhood friends

6. Every Christmas since I had my boys

7. Every Girls Camp I've attended

8. The day J and I went thru the temple together


Now its your turn!

No comments: