Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello!

Wow...its been almost 4 months since I made a post!
It has been a busy summer and I lost my camera.....
So I will post in the near future some of our happenings, unfortunately without lots of pictures, but that OK.

Today I want to show you this:

It's my new car! J bought it for me yesterday and I love it!
It's an 06 Honda Accord, the kids love their spaces in the back with their own cup holders, I love the heated seats, and we all dig the sun roof! J sure knows how to show a girl he cares :-)

Right now we are living it up doing:
J - Still our Navy man, completing a bunch of home projects and getting everything ready for winter.
B - Still full-time student at Kaplan University. Volunteering in the boys classes, working on seed preservating and cooking.
R - Playing Trombone in band, is now a Webelo scout, and is working hard in his advanced math class.
L - Kickin it up in soccer, loving 1st grade and working on his reading, and is our official chicken wrangler!

We are all doing well, loving the Fall season and enjoying being busy and spending time together.

3 comments:

flyingsolo said...

Thanks, and glad to hear all is well.

Kristina said...

Yeah! I was very happy to see a new post! :) Although with you schedule I'm surprised you even have time!

Holbrook's said...

yeah!!!! I have missed you over the summer!!! I love all the posts and the pictures!