Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Favorites!

1. Elliptical! J got me this elliptical yesterday and this morning I had my 1st workout on it....Love it!

2. Snacks! My favorite snack this week is Granny Smith apples with Peanut butter. My boys love it too, Yum!

3. A to Z Learning! I registered with this website and every few months they send an email with a window of opportunity to print off free items from reading to vocabulary. You get to choose the subject and the level. I've been able to print from R and for L.

4. New School! In the past few days of L going to his new school he has just blossomed! I am astounded at the changed in him! He, overnight, has confidence in reading and he is enjoying schoolwork. It's all he talks about and all he wants to do. School has clicked for him and he is already reading at least 2 levels higher than he was last week! Go L!

5. Time Off! This week I finished my finals and I have a 2 week school break. I don't have my grades back yet, but I'm feeling positive. I'm loving my time off!

No comments: