It's been a long time since I've done a post like this! But I like doing it because it helps remind me of happy stuff in my life.
1. Volunteering! This year both boys are in school full-time. Yes, I cried like a baby the first few days, it totally sucked! But now that its been a while, I'm in the groove and I'm diggin it! I get to do most of my errands, chores, and homework while everyone is gone. The bonus is I can volunteer in their classes. I told their teachers I can go on every field trip and I've devoted every Friday to their school. I go help out L's class in the morning, and then R's class in the afternoon. I think they both like it too which makes me really happy!
2. Mums! Safeway had these HUGE mum plants for sale. I really wanted them but didn't buy them until I found out they are perennials. I have a hard time buying plants that are non-vegetable and annual since they die out. They now adorn our new front deck and I love seeing them when we drive up to the house!
3. The Middle! The new show on ABC is my new favorite sitcom to watch, it just makes me laugh!
4. Brown Eggs! Right now we get 6 - 8 brown eggs a day, they've slowed a bit, it used to be 7 - 9 a day. Needless to say, we have a lot of eggs! I send the boys out every day to get eggs from the little chicken house J built. I love seeing them walk in with their loot!
5. Crafts!< I love doing crafts in the fall season. Fall seems the time when you Have to do crafts, I don't get nearly as excited other times during the year. We got to make 2 crafts this month at church and it was fun hanging out with the ladies being crafty!