Friday, June 5, 2009

Learning



I just received my grades from my last 2 classes.
~Business Math I earned a 'B'
~Intro. to Business I earned an 'A'

There used to be a time when the world would almost end if I ever got less than an 'A' for an assignment, let alone a class. However, since I've started my Bachelors degree I have learned to let go.
I don't need to be perfect in school. I still work hard at it, but I have also learned that I can give my homework its proper place in my life. I don't put as much time into it as I used to, I try to keep my life a little more balanced. I still learn a lot, still earn decent grades, but I no longer put as much extra stress on my dear family about my school. I try not to get so down if I don't get that grade I wanted, I try to finish up homework at times that is most convenient for my guys. And there are times I will walk away from that pile of homework so I can go hang with my gang.

No comments: