Monday, May 2, 2011

Springtime 2011

J's early birthday present:Thor is a Mini Schnauzer and 3.5 months old. Full on feisty and a big hit with the family. Today he got his first real haircut and a collar complete with spikes. L has trained Thor to sit by him while he eats his breakfast.It is super cute and so funny how the puppy will just sit there while L eats. He doesn't even try to snag L's food.

This is L's first year in baseball.He was very nervous for his first game and told me that he hoped he didn't have to go to bat because he was afraid of striking out. Too bad for him he's so good at hitting! He's had 3 games and hits every time he goes to bat. He is having a blast and really enjoys being catcher.

I changed the box garden around and have planted tomatoes and peppers. L and I went flower pot crazy. He is super cute when it comes to gardening, he helped me pick out the different flowers and we planted everything together. I loved it!

No comments: