Monday, August 18, 2008

Mommy Monday

I'm sure I say this all the time, but I LOVE being a Mom! My boys are just such a source of joy in my life. They are simply amazing and I love them gobs and bunches!


My R is such a sweet spirit, he has lots of love in him and he is so caring. He always has a hard time when his Dad is deployed. (don't feel too bad for us, as for military deployments we have it pretty easy compared to most)


Yesterday was his hard day. He told me he hates the Navy because "all it does is kidnap people!" It was hard not to chuckle at that, it was so cute. But my heart broke for him, at the same time I was thinking how much I'm thankful that my son loves his Dad so much, and how much J loves that R.
We talked for a bit and then I told him that anytime he needed a good snuggle that I'd give it to him. So when it was time to go to sleep he asked me to hold him real tight. We snuggled up and I held him tight and he fell asleep in my arms. He is feeling better today, and is my smiley boy again.

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

You guys are doing such a fabulous job raising some awesome boys! You will make some young ladies VERY happy in the future!!!