Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Picture Post!

Faux Mustaches are one of the coolest inventions!
I love how much fun they have with these, such goofballs!
L finally lost his 1st tooth! It takes FOREVER for my boys to lose their teeth! And once they do it takes forever to grow in their "Man-Tooth"
J built this bench earlier this summer. It is the perfect front porch seat, I love it. On summer nights he'd ask me to come sit with him and have a "5-Minute Date"
He also built me a cubby-shelf above my washer and dryer, so much room!J bought 2 turkey chicks this spring to raise for Holiday dinners this winter. Well, the tom turkey ate a ridiculous amount of food, so instead of waiting for Thanksgiving to butcher him we did it early. Here he is, all 27.5 pounds of him! I can every fall, my new food to try was salsa. I always forget to take pictures of what I do, and I always wish I had! I don't have a lot of storage space for all my jars. I found the perfect spot for me, all the kitchen cupboards are topped like this. I love seeing all the different colors and the foods in the jars up there.

No comments: