Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Whole New World!


It feels like all of a sudden its a whole new world...
It's not really, but there are some changes, the biggest being that J is home from deployment! We love, love, love having him home!

~L no longer tries to get out of going to school in the morning
~The daily email writing and checking is no more
~Some pesky little things in the house like the broken deadbolt lock is fixed
~The potholes in the road are filled
~The boys are back to riding their dirt bikes
~I can call J on his way home from work to have him pick something up like milk
~BBQ time is back
~Movie night is back
~Boys have a real wrestling contender
~Complete family prayer
~Home project planning has begun
~Sitting in the passenger side of the car
~I get a lot more texts and calls on my cell phone
~Family dinner is more than just what the boys want
~Outnumbered no longer... # of adults = # of children
~Just knowing that I don't have to do everything on my own is a big stress relief!

I am very thankful for J and all he does for me and our family. Life is very different when he is away. Home is so complete when he is back and I feel truly blessed!

3 comments:

Brenda Vernon said...

welcome home Bro.

Holbrook's said...

You bring tears to my eyes!! I am so happy for you!!!

zippy said...

Yay! It always is VERY nice when Dad comes home. Glad to hear you're all enjoying being a complete family again. : )