Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Day Late...But Still My Favorite!

Yesterday was a busy day with volunteering in R's class and running errands, followed by dinner and a movie with some great friends!

So here's my Friday Favorites:

1. Word Wall Window!I took L's High Frequency words and created a Word Wall Window for him. We created a game to play with it. You roll a dice and the number you roll is the number of words you read out loud.

2. Harvest Helpers!This year I grew black and pinto beans. I dried them in their pods to harvest them. I actually hung them in the computer room (which totally thrilled J), it'll be nice to have them in jars now. The boys are helping me shell all the beans, what great helpers!

3. 4.0!I received my official term grades, both 96%! That means I officially have a 4.0 for the term, hooray! I wish I had a 4.0 for everything but I don't, I have a cumulative GPA of 3.74 and 44 credits with Kaplan University.

4. Light!J put up a motion light where our new sidewalk is, love it!

5. V!I watched the pilot on ABC last week and like it. So I read the new paperback that's out and liked it. I found the Second Generation V book yesterday at the library, I'm hoping its just as entertaining.

2 comments:

flyingsolo said...

That's totally cool! And I member the V series and was hooked for a while. How cool about growing beans. What a Brain you've become. So proud of you Bon!

The Peine Family said...

Wow, growing your own beans! How cool. I've got to try that someday.