Monday, May 11, 2009

L's Celebration!

Our funny L is turning 6 this week and so we celebrated it on Saturday.

I asked L what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said he wanted to have tiger cake at the zoo and that was it! So I made a tiger cake and we went to the zoo, just our little family.

It was very busy there but we still had a good time. We gave L a zoo map and told him he was the leader and we went where he wanted to go. It was beautiful and sunny, the boys played and played, then when they were all done we went out to the parking lot and had a birthday celebration of tiger cake and presents in the bed of the truck. It was a lovely time, and I loved seeing L so happy and having so much fun with his big bro, his Dad, and me.

We sure love that L, he is pure wonderfulness!

2 comments:

The Tills said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. AND....what a cute cake Bonnie! LOVE IT! I was thinking about you guys all day. :o) I was CLEANING, CLEANING, CLEANING. It's all done..but now I just need to keep up on it..so it stays this way. L*O*L That's the hard part.

Thomas Family said...

I'm gonna have you start making my cakes!