Monday, December 24, 2007

Fun Weekend!

It was a Wonderful Weekend!!! The boys and I got to go to S&M's house, we got to watch D and B at wrestling practice Friday night. Then on Saturday we went to a 9 1/2 hour wrestling match...It was AMAZING! Those boys are so awesome! There was around 500 kids wrestling there, it is so intense and fun and crazy loud! M and I had sore bums, but all 5 kids had so much fun and were so good.
B a.k.a "B. Ferocious" and D a.k.a "D. Animal" are just so good at their new sport, I was one proud auntie! Good job fellas!
Then J came home from his short deployment and met us at S&M's house. (He got there after we all had a huge dinner at the new Mexican restaurant...YUM!) We all stayed up way too late just kickin' it.
Sunday I wrote my 2 essays (not very well, but they were turned in on time) and we got to go play at J's sister's, A&A with J, B, and C the cousins. Yummy dinner, toys, and video games, then lots of yummy snack foods and a candy cane activity.
I love weekends like this!
(My camera was out of batteries so no pics, oops)

No comments: