Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Reading!


Reading rocks! This summer the boys and I have been listening to books on CD in the car:

~N.E.R.D.S.
~Lunch Money
~Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1, #2, #3
~Beazus and Ramona

I've read some 'Monk', some books by Sophie Kinsella (love all of them!), and tried to read Under the Dome by Stephen King (but got too scared and couldn't finish it!)and of course my HW reading (which usually I skim just enough to do my assignments) One book Why 'Zebra's Don't Get Ulcers' was a textbook I actually read cover-to-cover.

R read 'The Red Pyramid', and 'The Ranger's Apprentice'.
L enjoys Dr. Seuss (any & all), R's old Pokemon books, and any book/magazine about animals (any animal!). He is the biggest fan of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

J reads the back of his eyelids...haha! (He has a busy schedule!) Actually he read The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Hobbit.

No comments: