Friday, May 21, 2010

April and May!

For my birthday (the big 30!) J brought one of my best friends up from UT and I had a party with my other best friends daughter who turned 14, fun weekend!

J and I took our 1st cruise! The cruise was from LA to Mexico, 7 nights of awesomeness! We loved it all, the food, the shows, visiting Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. We did some shopping, went on a zip line through the forest, and spent the day at an all exclusive hotel resort.



The end of April and the beginning of May we planted our garden: Peas, beans, blackberries, broccoli, onion, lettuce, carrot, radish, cabbage, corn, tomatoes and squash.

Our little L turned 7, crazy! For his birthday we went to Lost in the 50's. It was fun seeing all th hot rods, and seeing friends & family.






1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

Love the Dub's Ice Cream face!!!