Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grades!


I finished up business law and social science-interdisciplinary approach to the 1960's last week.
I received my grade rather quickly from the social science class: 100% A+
I have done this one other time in my college career, it feels pretty good to pass a class without any deductions!
It took awhile for my other professor to finish up all her grading.
For Business Law I received: A-

I was a little apprehensive about my business class, for so long it looked as though I wouldn't break my B I had in there. I write well, however, I have some difficulties taking tests. There were weekly tests and the final was one giant test. I pulled through and am very happy with my A-!

So now my quarter GPA is: 3.85
I have earned 56 cumulative credits and my cumulative GPA is: 3.76
I am very happy with these numbers!

I have treated myself to a break. I am taking just over 2 months off from school. This is helping me tremendously while J is out on deployment.

No comments: