Friday, March 13, 2009

School Daze!


I'm done with my 1st 2 classes with Kaplan University:
Statistics and Current Trends in Fitness and Exercise.
Statistics was the hardest class I have ever taken, it was a roller coaster of a class I had A's, B's, C's and even an F on my projects! But overall I received a B for the class. That B couldn't be sweeter! For my other class I got an A.

My next 2 classes start on Wednesday they are:
Intro to Business and Business Math. I changed my degree from psychology to business in Human Resources so I can actually use my BS right away and take my Masters at a more leisurely pace later on. I'm excited for my new classes and just hope they are not as mind warping as statistics was!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I've been meaning to tell you this, but haven't for months on end...I think it is WAY cool that you are getting your degree the way you are. It can't be easy to go to school and be there for your boys! Way to go!!!